What's new

vBulletin (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
In order to cut on the abuse of the quote function we decided at that time to not include it in the messages. You can still cut and paste but quoting entire threads each time is not something we wanted to have everyone get into a habit of doing.

Parker

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Deborah:

I have added the ability to view the last 30 days worth of posts. I am still working on it though but wanted to let you know I have added it.

Parker

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Parker,

I'm seeing the exact same thing noted earlier for Mac Netscape 4.7 regarding excessive left column widths.

With:

OmniWeb 4.1

Mozilla(Nightly Build)

IE for OS X

iCab for OS X

What appears to be happening is this:

(ref top post on page 2)

"Lost, on a painted sky, where

the clouds are hung, for the

poet's eye"

That then serves as the width the whole way down. This makes the column almost twice the needed size. The same thing occurs on page 1. It's the long locations that set the tone for the entire column instead of the column setting margins for which the text should follow.

Jon_B

Screenwriter
I'm liking the new software a lot. I have a couple questions. Where can I find info/instructions on how to insert a picture into my sig? and What does the "Array [usertitle]" mean?

Jon

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Parker,

The columns are still a little bit too wide on a normal window. (1280x1024 res)

However, the columns do now properly decrease in width as the window size decreases. Before they remained constant. Thanks.

Joe

Jeff R.

Stunt Coordinator
Whatever you did, the extremely small column widths with Netscape 6.2 seem to be fixed. It looks much better. Thanks Parker.

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
I have to say that I lived the new software when it was being used before and I still like it now. Very cool, but the question is...how is the new software and the new server getting along so far?
Parker and Ron...
Thanks for being here dudes, and that's all I can say 'bout that:D!

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
While the column widths are narrower now, they also don't line up anymore. In this thread the first post (mine) is narrower than the rest. In other posts they seem to alternate with every other post being wider than the one before it.

Not a huge deal, but....

This bitch has been brought to you by the letter "O"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks