What's new

Vb Code For Signature... (1 Viewer)

AbelM

Second Unit
How do you add scrolling text to your signature? I want my text to scroll by in my sig instead of just sitting there. So can anyone help me out here?
I know there is a code for it something like [movetext]CodeGuru[/movetext] or something...please help!!
Thanx :)

Andre F

Screenwriter
Might want to try putting the effect in a gif and then adding the gif to your sig...just a thought.
-Andre F

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Try this link: Link Removed
Actually, you may want to double-check with the mods before adding HTML tags in your sig.

AbelM

Second Unit
Wait...now I see the scrolling text, but how do I add HTML to something that is VB?

AbelM

Second Unit
Hey thanx Mike...you are right. Sigs can't handle HTML. So now I guess the only other way is the url you gave me. But how do you do it? What is the first step for...All of these options??? :frowning:
Thanx man, you have been a big help!

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
but how do I add it to my sig now?
Well, once you see the animation, you can right-click it and save the GIF file somewhere on your computer. Then, you have to upload it to a webserver (check with your ISP to see how to do this). And then all you have to do is insert the image's URL into your sig with the

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks