What's new

Various Movie Titles (1 Viewer)

Jake_Mathews

Auditioning
hey guys, i would be the "newbie" here. oddly i was grought to this site through ocgn, most are brought to ocgn through here, but once again im different. anyways, thought that the recruit looks good, no spoilers please, wondering how it was? also i have to say that band o brothers is the best series i have ever seen. and was just wondering what everyone thought about the new matrix movies, sure that sfx's are gunna be nasty but im not so sure about the plot, but hell was the matrix really about the plot, i dont believe so. anyways, thats me, im out.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Welcome Jake. Remind me to buy you a Shift button for your computer keyboard. ;)

I saw The Recruit; it will make for a solid mid-week DVD rental.

Band of Brothers - Haven't seen all the episodes yet, but what I have seen is stunningly good TV.

The Matrix - Without the plot, it would have been a beautiful-looking mess. I think the film's biggest asset is its elaborate and skillfully intricate story. The effects and action were just the icing on the cake. Cannot wait for the sequels.

I too am out.

Jake_Mathews

Auditioning
Im sorry, I like to type as I think, so most of the time I don't use CAPS, sorry in advance for next time. But The Recruit wasn't really that good? I have heard so many good reviews, well I read them, but they sad it was awesome. My take is that Al Pacino, how he says "nothing is what it seems" i think hes not with the CIA, maybe he's a mole. I hope this is not the case because that would make for a movie like A Beautiful Mind where u see it once and no need for a second, and another off he top of my head The Others. Seen it once it takes the whole suspense out of watching it again. Thats me. O and if im right about The Recruit u can tell me, cause i would still have to see it for myself.
One more movie, what about Finial Destination 2, o and another, Biker Boyz (granted its a sub par title, but it looks like a cool movie, break off of Fast and th Furious, which was good, but hell...who knows.)
Thanks,
JaKe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks