1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Various Computer Thingies

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steven J. Hurst, May 24, 2002.

1. Steven J. Hurst

I would like to sell or trade all of the following items. I would like to move them in a package but would break everything up if no one was interested in multiple items. I am also very interested in trading!!!! I have recently made the switch to MAC.
    1. ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON 32MB DDR (AGP) This is a great card with all the extras. I am missing the DVD Player software disk, but I do have all other drivers and accessories. (You can get all the information on this card at http://www.ati.com/shopati/pricespcusa.html) Asking Price for the card is $50!
    2. SOUND BLASTER LIVE! 5.1 I have all the drivers and software for this piece. I would prefer to sell this with the creative labs 5.1 speaker system as well. Both the speakers and the sound card for $100!
    3. MITSUBISHI 19" DIAMOND PLUS 91 FLAT SCREEN MONITOR http://www.mitsubishi-display.com/products/dplus91.html It would be best if the person was in the bay area for this since this thing is a beast! This monitor is in perfect working order and has no scars or blemishes! It has been used sparingly, maybe about one to two hours a day for two years. Asking Price is $75
    As far as a trade would go I am looking for a good universal remote (Nothing to bulky and it must be able to learn from another remote) I would also be interested in a bedroom DVD player (Progressive would be best) and would even consider a trade for DVD's! If you have something else please email me and I will consider a trade.
    Feel free to email me at anytime. I am new to posting in this forum, although I have been watching for years. I would be more then willing to speak on the phone with anyone interested and do everything I can to establish your trust.
    Thank you for reading my long post, and I look forward to posting more now that I am an official member!
    Steve HurstMy Email

2. Jerry Klawiter

Jerry Klawiter Screenwriter

Steven,
    You have email for the 1. ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON 32MB DDR (AGP) This is a great card with all the extras. I am missing the DVD Player software disk, but I do have all other drivers and accessories. (You can get all the information on this card at http://www.ati.com/shopati/pricespcusa.html) Asking Price for the card is $50!
    Jerry

3. Kevin_Kr

Kevin_Kr Supporting Actor

Sorry to to impose on your thread, but thought i would tell Jerry I have some more reels if you need some.

4. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

Wow...if you're wondering, that's a great price on the Mitsu monitor, their Diamond flat tubes are really really good, well regarded in the comp circles. If you weren't in CA, I'd buy that thing in a minute. [​IMG]
    (Do you have the box for it? Could you at least humor me and let me know how much shipping would be out to 48085?) ^_^

5. Christian Behrens

Christian Behrens Supporting Actor

Christian Behrens
    Steven,

I'm in Oakland and would like to have a look at the Mitsu monitor. Let me know if it would be possible for me to come by.

Cheers,

-Christian

6. Steven J. Hurst

Please everyone keep in mind that I would like to sell all of these components...not just the great deal on the monitor! Please feel free to email me if you have any questions...All items are in perfect condition!

Joe - I do not have the box for the monitor...those boxes are huge! I can't imagine that shipping would be much of a deal, but if you want to check it out I am in Pebble Beach, CA 93953

Steve Hurst

7. Steven J. Hurst

Kevin,

Please feel free to share with any of my threads...this is a place where communication is easy. I would hope that if the day comes that I can reach someone through your thread the favor would be returned!

Anyone interested...

At this time everything is still available, but I have a few deals being worked out. Please make contact with me soon if you are interested in all or some of the items. I will not start a bidding war as I do not want to start my days here that way. These will go in the following order:

First person to ask for complete system, First person to ask for two pieces, first person to ask for individual pieces...Purely a first come first serve basis. I'm here to make friends and a few bucks (or a few cool trades!), no reason to let these items waste away on a storage shelf.

Thank you for all the responses!

Steve Hurst

8. Steven J. Hurst

One last attempt to see if anyone else is interested...I appreciate everyone who has contacted me and I am sure I will have a "Sold" post coming soon.

Please email me or post in the next day if you are interested.

Thank You Everyone,
    Steve Hurst

9. Steven J. Hurst

All items have been sold. I want to thank everyone who responded to this sale. Like I said in my first post, I have been watching this forum for years and this sale is what prompted me to finally join. This has been a very positive experience and I am glad that I was able to hand down these nice things to a forum member for what I thought, and he felt, were good deals.

Again, thank you everyone!

Steven Hurst