What's new

Various 2-disc SEs $10.47 at DDD (1 Viewer)

Nathan A

Second Unit
Each of these titles is $10.47 at http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/, and each should be the 2-disc SE, so they're mostly pretty good deals. Thanks to DVD Price Search (http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/, July 18 section) for pointing them out.

All the Presidents Men
Amadeus DC
Batman "one" through "four"
Blade II
Boogie Nights
Bringing Up Baby
Chariots of Fire
Dog Day Afternoon
Magnolia
Malcolm X
Meet Me In St. Louis
Network
Purple Rain
Seven (or Se7en, but definitely not 7)
Unforgiven

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
DDD is sold out of the first two Batman SEs. But I placed the order anyway, I'm sure they'll get more in eventually. I've been waiting for this price!

seanOhara

Supporting Actor
Note that with this deal you can get the entire Controversial Classics 2 box set for under $32, minus the box. Of course, if you're really wedded to the whole box set idea, you can spend an extra $10 for the case.

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the heads-up on this Harold. I've been wanting to pick-up the first 2 Batman SE DVD's.

TowerRecords.com also has free shipping:
Free USPS Shipping will be automatically applied to eligible products totaling $20 or More! No Coupon Code Required!
Eligible products include music, movies and non-video game accessories. We may occasionally exclude any of these items from free shipping at any time. Books, video games, video game accessories, toys, electronics, used product and items that ship from the UK do not qualify for free shipping.

While placing my order for the first 2 Batman SE DVD's I received the following message: "SPEND AN ADDITIONAL $0.02 TO RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING!". Otherwise standard shipping is $3.95.

I just browsed TowerRecords.com for filler items and found several music singles for $0.79 each a few CD's for $0.99. I just added Discover Narada - CD Sampler for $0.99 so now I get my free shipping.

My order total ($22.60) was a little higher through TowerRecords than it would have been through DDD ($20.94) because I had to pay $1.63 in sales tax.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Tower also has the 2-disc edition of Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock for $9.99.

And the 2-disc special edition of Tiles' Window Dressing CD for $14.99.

:)

As a side note, Costco usually charges $9.99 for Warner 2-disc sets, although I haven't seen the titles from Controversial Classics 2 there yet.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I snagged Dog Day Afternoon...turns out its on backorder, so who the heck knows when it'll come in. But it's one more movie I can cross off my list.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks