1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

VANILLA SKY SE coming... eventually...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Adam_WM, May 29, 2002.

1. Adam_WM

Adam_WM Screenwriter

Adam Moreau
    From Cameron Crowe Online
    The other featurette "Hitting It Hard" is a 9 1/2 minute look at Cameron's world wide press tour (with Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz). The big news here is that they are also working on a longer version of this (60 - 90 minutes) which should hopefully see a release in a year or so. There was a very short window for the gang to cull everything they wanted for the DVD and it just couldn't happen. With a May 21st release, they really only had a few months to get it ready, so we can look forward to a separate DVD release of additional things (such as the longer "Hitting It Hard", deleted scenes, etc.) ala The Matrix Revisited or possibly in a Super Duper 2 Disc Special Edition (like the Untitled DVD). Be patient, this will get done when it's done, so don't expect anything for awhile (like 12 - 24 months).
    Oh well, guess I'll be re-buying this one.

2. John Berggren

John Berggren Producer

I waited for the Bootleg cut of Almost Famous, and was very pleased. I will wait for Vanilla Sky.