Vanilla Coke or Pepsi Blue?

John Randolph

Stunt Coordinator
Now that both are out, which do you like better?
I'm going to have to have a couple more bottles of Pepsi Blue before I can decide

Rob Lutter

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Pepsi Blue... I had one today and damn it was good
A much lighter taste than the thick Vanilla Coke.

Shane Bos

Second Unit
What is this Pepsi Blue you all speak of I haven't seen it up here in Canada yet.

Does anyone else think that Vanilla Coke tastes like the old A&W Cream Soda that came in the gold coloured bottle. The pop itself was a brown colour not pink like most current cream soda's. I had a bottle of it when I was in Las Vegas last month and I thought they were a very similar taste.

Carl Johnson

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I work for Pepsico and even I can admit to prefering Vanilla Coke. Pepsi Blue is ok but the mix is not enough pep with too much blu for me.

John Thomas

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
Abstain. I haven't tried either. I guess I won't be rewarded for my curiosity.

I had a Yoo-Hoo for the first time in ages today. Good stuff.

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Vanilla coke is just too sweet, too thick tasting and syrup-y to my taste and I haven't sen a Pepsi Blue yet. BUT... it's gonna be hard to beat those Wild Cherry Pepsis.......

Gordon C Jr

Stunt Coordinator
Vanilla Coke does taste very much like Cream Soda.. And I liked Cream Soda, so Vanilla Coke is good too.

Haven't tried Pepsi Blue yet... What does it taste like?

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
They are both really really good but I think Im going to have to give Pepsi Blue the slight edge. They need to start making it in 12 packs.

Ken Garrison

Supporting Actor
I like Vanilla Coke. Hmm, wonder when they're gonna release Chocolate Coke. That ought to be interesting. I only drink the fruit flavored pops if that's all that's left in the house. Vanilla coke tastes like coke while drinking. But the aftertaste tastes like vanilla. Sometimes, I like to eat a king sized hershey bar while drinking a Barq's. MMMM mmmmm

Dome Vongvises

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
Vanilla Coke in cans. The plastic bottle doesn't do it justice.

Pepsi Blue would be better served as a snow cone flavor.

DanaA

Screenwriter
Haven't tried the Pepsi product, but I like Vanilla Coke...although not as much as my favorite - regular coke.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
singhjabar