What's new

Van Ling interview from 2010 (1 Viewer)

DVDvision

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
I'm back again with a bit of shameless self promotion, we finally put online the Van Ling interview published by HDvision (both in the iPad and ltd edition print version), for all websurfers to read.

So here it is, though going back more than 8 months, it's still a fairly interesting read. The interview was written in french, and translated back to english by a third party, so pardon any language or expression fault.

http://bit.ly/lTeB87

Thanks again for Mr Van Ling for taking the time to answers our questions.

Van Ling was previously interview in (french language) DVDvision print magazine, issue #2 (which covered the Laserdisc years), and issue #7 (the DVD years).Now we feel the trilogy is complete, until next time that is.

Brian Borst

Screenwriter
Nice interview, even though I already knew most of it. One thing, though. Van Ling mentions 9/11 when he's talking about the special edition DVD of True Lies that should have been released years ago. You translated it to September 9, instead of 11.

The biggest problem is that we're still waiting for Special Editions of all of those movies .

DVDvision

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
Thanks, I think I corrected it in the App, but forgot to change it back here. Those translators really did it fast. The english translation is edited down by the way, the complete version is in the print edition (alas in french only)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks