What's new

Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Well, after me and a group of people visited Oatlands Plantation for summer AP history work we went to watch a movie, little did I know that this movie was going to kick so much ass.

I really like the audio even though in stereo and out of proportion (speakers set up asinine) and what not, but lots of "only lefts and right" audio. The features were nothing special, but I am definitely getting this shiZite.

Also- not to waste, so, how was Vampire Hunter 1?

Thanks

-Bert

StephenA

Screenwriter
The first one is awesome, and to me more dark in tone. The video is also darker and more grainy, at least from what I can see. If you liked the second one, definitely get the first one. You won't be disappointed.

Jim Peavy

Supporting Actor
I didn't intend to like this movie as much as I did, but both VHD:BLOODLUST and SPRIGGAN kinda' jump started my Anime watching. Am in the process of going back and re-watching EVANGELION, in addition to others.

Haven't seen the orig. VHD for years and then only on VHS. How is the transfer? Heard time has not been kind to the film elements.

Bryant Trew

Second Unit
The first Vampire looks, sounds and is nothing much like the second. The quality is worlds apart. Rent the first before you buy. Borrow it if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks