What's new

ValueElectronics HTF exclusive sale (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
OK ladies and gents. The sale is on. Let me know what you think. However, please do not post the prices as in many cases they are truly below net cost and I do not want to cause any trouble with other dealers.

The sale is very strictly limited to HTF members and I would like to have your user name in the comments section.

I only have 200 HD-A2 at this crazy price so it's a first come first served and a no more than 2 players per member. No dealers please!

This is a courtesy to HTF and its fine membership, the sale ends on 7/31 or till supplies run out. It's OK to post on other forums, but anyone taking advantage must first join HTF to get these privileged deals.

Enjoy shopping.

-Robert

Lin Park

Second Unit
WOW! Great prices!

All are below the original price posted at the top of thread except the HD-XA2 - any chance you "accidentally" overlooked that one while updating your site? :)

Thanks again for the great offers to the HTF members here!

David Scott

Stunt Coordinator
That's a really great deal. I bought my HD-A1 early in the format and had no idea prices would be dropping like this. I'm going to have to convince some friends and family that now is a good time to jump in with this deal. Thanks again Robert for the great offer and for having some thick skin thru this entire format war.

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
Robert, I know this sale was supposed to be HTF exclusive, but I've seen this sale at 4 different forums already. Prepare to be bombarded.

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
Terrific price! I already have an A2 or this would have been a no-brainer. Hope you do great business Robert - you deserve to with this deal.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
With prices like that even the most rabid BD proponent can become format-neutral without shame!

Cees

Archangel

Agent
Real Name
Jason
The deal is awesome!

After talking to some guys I'm looking at getting the HD-A2 as an upgrade to my Xbox 360 Add on once I get it sold (hint hint, lol).

chrpai

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris
First post.

I joined HTF just to become a `future member`. :) I recently purchased a Westinghouse 47" 1080p.... I got an unexpected $200 in price drop adjustments from BestBuy so it's only fitting that I take that money and finally get off the format-war fence and pick a side.

I hope it's ok that I didn't put my username in the comments section of the order.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Chris, welcome to HTF. It's not only OK, it's required to get this extremely low price.

Let me know if I can ever be of any service to you.

Be well,

-Robert

Real Name
Efrain Lopez III
I couldn't resist the price... I've ordered it to replace my HD-A1 (which I ordered from VE a little over a year ago).

Though I may lose some sound options, I'm gonna be happy about loading time improvements and smaller unit.

CloudVader

Auditioning
Real Name
Cloud Volpe
Just like I'm sure many others, this deal got me to register with HTF (I've been lurking here for ages). I was always planning on ordering equipment from VE in the future thanks to its stellar reputation, but this was just too good a deal to pass up. I'll officially be format neutral now, and I can't wait to get into the HD-DVD world!
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

rkobiske

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob Kobiske
Robert, i totally missed the part about including the HTF user name in the comments section of the order. Can i just reply to the conformation email with my HTF user name?

Thanks.

Archangel

Agent
Real Name
Jason
I don't know if you'll want to put something on the page saying you have to be a HTF member, but I just found this on the Format War Central Blog :)

I can't link it yet :frowning: don't have the post count.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks