What's new

VALUE OF NEW KLIPSCH RF-3s (1 Viewer)

mikePay

Grip
i have an opportunity to buy brand new unopened Klipsch rf-3s for $400. are they still worth that much. these were the ones that came out 2-3 years ago.

thanks,

mike

steve:)g

Auditioning
I am also looking to finish my home theatre and looking for the ref-3's also. Where are you getting them if you don't mind my asking.

BradleyS.

Stunt Coordinator
Is that for the pair or each one? If its a pair thats the best bargain ever. I would also like to know where your getting these from.

mikePay

Grip
I did buy them yesterday for $400 for the pair and I am very satisfied that I did. I was hesitating at first because I wanted to hear them before I bought the speakers. I went to Best Buy, but unfortunately their Klipsch demo area out of order, the Yamaha receiver that ran the speakers was not working. They also do not have any dual 8 inch FS speakers. So I proceeded to GoodGuys and listened to the RF-35s, which were the closest in similarity with the RF-3s. To my surprise they did sound pretty good and at that price I can't complain.

At first I wanted to get Swan 6.1s, but I found it was worth a try to experience the RF-3s. I live in San Francisco and I found these on Craigslist.org. I might in the future sell these maybe in a month or so. I still have my eyes set on the Swans or Rockets.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks