What's new

Value of hitchcock criterion box set? (1 Viewer)

Joe_G

Second Unit
I've got a question guys. I'm in the process of clearing out dvd's that I no longer want. I've decided this set is going. I just don't really watch them.

Since this set is OOP, what can I expect to get out of these? I'm pretty sure I can get more if I sold it here or on ebay, as oppose to trading it in at like FYE.

This set is in mint condition. There's a slight blemish on the cardboard sleeve that houses the dvd's. The dvd's are immaculate. There are no scrathes or no fingerprints on the discs. The cases are in perfect shape, as are the inserts.

Any help would be appreciated. If anyone is interested in the set, shoot me a pm.

Thanks

Rod J

Premium
Real Name
Rodney Jewett
Make sure the Spellbound in your set isn't defective (a known problem with first pressing (wouldn't play in some players) - Criterion replaced them with 2nd pressings).

Check the completed auctions on ebay - $200+ looks possible. Rebecca alone goes for over $100...

Joe_G

Second Unit
Thanks for the heads up on that Rod. I'll have to check it. Is not being able to play some players the only problem with the Spellbound disc?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks