What's new

Value Electronics is now Panasonic's OLED USA dealer (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Just today we finalized our deal to become Panasonic's only USA dealer for their Large-format Client Review OLED monitors.

It takes many months of working with color scientists to fine tune the HCX processor to Hollywood's picture performance standards and to hand select the OLED modules. These are the OLED displays we'll be selling to the most discerning enthusiast's consumers.

We'll be stocking 55" and 65" Panasonic Professional OLED displays.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Just asked my Panasonic contacts, and based on my earlier recommendation they just decided to pass on the GZ2000 and move forward with the soon to be announced next generation OLED that will be announced at CES 2021.

Last edited:

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
For the Hollywood USA market, which I'll also have available for consumers it will be 55" and 65". I'm asking for larger sizes, but do not have a commitment at this time. Also know these next generation 2021 models will be delayed beyond the launch dates that we'll see in other regions as they need to be reviewed by Hollywood color scientists and then retuned by Panasonic engineers and approved by the Hollywood studios.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Thanks FOMO!

Our pro calibrator, John will be testing, taking all picture attributes measurements and we'll all be evaluating Panasonic's professional OLED displays. We'll discus this on your channel this week.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
The eagle has landed and Panasonic's Hollywood Professional OLED displays are in the house!

tn_1200_1017f5dc80abc1cdaed8d54fb327e6e1.jpg.png

tn_1200_21c8ff5b9e314646beac69b031fbe037.jpg.png

tn_1200_897d7aff21947631525a1c8c64e05266.jpg.png

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Vincent of HDTV Test does a very nice shoutout about VE securing the exclusive USA distribution of Panasonic's Hollywood Professional reference displays for the USA.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Looking forward to our live podcast on your Stop the FOMO Youtube channel later today, December 29th!

Hope to see many HTF friends in the Q&A chat.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Just received our 3rd shipment of Panasonic 65GZ1000U OLED displays! This completes our January allocation.
Panasonic GZ100U January shipment.jpg

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Robert, CES 2021 is killing me with this new Sony A90J announcement. I had my heart set on the HZ2000U, and then suddenly, Sony introduces its 83" bright OLED competitor to the HZ2000. Good times!
I saw the news on the Sony A90J too but will keep my eye on the Panasonic. Looks like a good year for tv's.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks