What's new

Vacuum Cleaners (1 Viewer)

SethH

Senior HTF Member

This is one of the key selling points of the Dyson. It has a 15 ft (I think) hose on it which will cover most staircases pretty easily.

SethH

Senior HTF Member

This is one of the key selling points of the Dyson. It has a 15 ft (I think) hose on it which will cover most staircases pretty easily.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I've owned cheap vacs before. My Dyson kicks their asses!! (Is that "manly" enough for you??)

Have you tried a Dyson, or a Miele, and used that experience to come to your conclusions?? If not, you're not contributing to this thread at all (look back at what the thread originator is asking for). Your posts are a CLASSIC example of thread farting.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I've owned cheap vacs before. My Dyson kicks their asses!! (Is that "manly" enough for you??)

Have you tried a Dyson, or a Miele, and used that experience to come to your conclusions?? If not, you're not contributing to this thread at all (look back at what the thread originator is asking for). Your posts are a CLASSIC example of thread farting.

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
I once saw a Dyson in action while living in the UK, we turned it on and it sucked so much dirt out of a throw rug we were wide eyed and all probably thinking: did you just see that?

As for the thread farter, anyone who insults and demeans women in such a manner must be seriously insecure.

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
I once saw a Dyson in action while living in the UK, we turned it on and it sucked so much dirt out of a throw rug we were wide eyed and all probably thinking: did you just see that?

As for the thread farter, anyone who insults and demeans women in such a manner must be seriously insecure.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member

I keep forgetting that you guys in the USA are relative newbies to Dysons. They're so well-established over here in the UK that they've assumed default value status for anyone wanting a new vacuum cleaner.

Just wait 'til you get the Dyson washing machines ...

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member

I keep forgetting that you guys in the USA are relative newbies to Dysons. They're so well-established over here in the UK that they've assumed default value status for anyone wanting a new vacuum cleaner.

Just wait 'til you get the Dyson washing machines ...

TomK

Stunt Coordinator
Oh Great!! I need a new vacuum and am going to get an Animal. However, I need a new washing machine, now I'll want one of those too!!! I wonder if I can import one to the US ;)

TomK

Stunt Coordinator
Oh Great!! I need a new vacuum and am going to get an Animal. However, I need a new washing machine, now I'll want one of those too!!! I wonder if I can import one to the US ;)

E

Eric Kahn

I recently bought a Filter Queen Majestic off of Ebay since I could not afford a new one ($1500)
it does an amazing job, much better than my Speed queen commercial upright that I had been using
only drawback to the Filter Queen is the fact they are sold by the modern version of the Door to door salesman.

E

Eric Kahn

I recently bought a Filter Queen Majestic off of Ebay since I could not afford a new one ($1500)
it does an amazing job, much better than my Speed queen commercial upright that I had been using
only drawback to the Filter Queen is the fact they are sold by the modern version of the Door to door salesman.

Marc_Sulinski

Supporting Actor
A couple of years ago I bought a Lindhaus canister vaccuum. It performs great, but my only complaint is that the canister is tall and often tips over when hitting a transition on the floor.

Why didn't you buy the powerbursh attachment for the Miele?

Marc_Sulinski

Supporting Actor
A couple of years ago I bought a Lindhaus canister vaccuum. It performs great, but my only complaint is that the canister is tall and often tips over when hitting a transition on the floor.

Why didn't you buy the powerbursh attachment for the Miele?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks