What's new

V8 Juice: I'm a Believer now!! (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I don't like tomatoes or tomato juice, but I like ketchup and don't mind V8, I like the taste of it, but it's a little thick. I can't drink much more than one of those small cans, and it has to be really cold.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Try mixing it with a beer! Guaranteed you won't have a hangover the next day!

Stefan A

Second Unit
Yes, it is high in Sodium. To me the low-sodium version tastes bad. But what about the "ACE" V8? Sodium is in between. Maybe it tastes good, I don't know.

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
Here's a comparison of V8 versus tomato juice:

(serving size 8 oz.)

V8: Calories, 50; Sodium, 620mg; Potassium, 540mg; Dietary fiber, 1g; Sugars, 8g; Protein, 1g.

TJ: Calories, 50; Sodium, 750mg; Potassium, 430mg; Dietary fiber, 2g; Sugars, 7g; Protein, 2g.

Both have 0 fat, 0 cholesterol, and 10g total carbohydrates.

Jon

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Try mixing it with a beer!
Ahh.. the poor-man's bloody mary. Tomato/V8 juice and beer. Definately takes the edge off of a hangover.
I also like the V8-Splash fruit drinks. Anything that says "color swirls are a natural occurance" on the label is ok with me. ;)

KyleS

Screenwriter
I absolutely love TJ & V8 but stopped drinking both when I learned how much sodium was in them. I have not heard of the low sodium versions but I will have to check into them.

KyleS

Mark C Sherman

Second Unit
I am now Hooked on V8

Instead of getting Coffee in the morning I get a V8. I feel better and I dont get the caffiene coma 2 hours later.

Love this stuff. 32OZ bottle on my desk yummy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks