"V" Must Return!

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Doug Miller, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Doug Miller

Doug Miller Supporting Actor

Doug Miller
    Man, all of these "alien" shows are killing me! I've been watching Invasion, it's OK, but feels like a mini-series to me; one of those made for TV movies that isn't great acting wise, but still holds the interest. I haven't watched Threshold, I'm not home when it's on.

All I can say is that they need to bring "V" back! I want NBC to run a promo -- "Watch the mini-series that started it all..." They could run the Original and Final Battle and I guarantee people would watch it. Yeah, the technology is a little outdated with the gigantic VHS news cameras, etc., but the story still holds up.

Bring it back! (Then do a followup with Kenneth Johnson back at the helm!)

Doug

2. RichardK

RichardK Second Unit

Yep, everyone of these always has me thinking of V.
    Bring V back for an encore...[​IMG]

3. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Producer

Mikey
    They have been talking about a "V" revival for years. Kenneth Johnson was going to do a a sequel to the miniseries/series and pick up where that left off (and with the original cast) but NBC wanted a remake of the series instead. Just what we need. Another remake.

4. Doug Miller

Doug Miller Supporting Actor

Doug Miller
    You know, Mikel... I think "V" would translate really well as a movie now that you mention it. They could retool the Original along with Final Battle into a trilogy release over 2 years. Unfortunately, as great as I'd want it to be, they'd cast a bunch of kids in the roles and it would be bad. Nevermind.

Doug