What's new

V for Vendetta: August 1, 2006! single and 2 disc set! (1 Viewer)

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Got the 2-disc set from Amazon. The second disc is actually pretty disappointing-- three small featurettes, the music video and the easter egg (and trailer). Nothing that couldn't have made it on a single disc, unlike BATMAN BEGINS or CONSTANTINE.

Paul K.

Auditioning
I was going to buy the 2-discc collector's edition of this one since I liked it so much, but I receivevd the single disc edition as a gift before I could go out and get it myself.

After doing 30 seconds of research, it looks like Disc 1 is exactly the same between the 2 editions, with the 2-disc set simply adding another disc with a few featurettes on it; can anyone confirm this?

I won't bother double-dipping if the actual movie presentation is the same on both sets. Especially since it only looks like there's only 3-4 things on disc 2. If the 2-disc set has better video/audio for the movie itself then I gess I'll consider it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks