What's new

Using Upcoming Movie Stills In A Sig (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Some of you definitely need to resize your signature images down to what is allowable on the forum.
Crawdaddy

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Robert, my sig pic, believe it or not, is within the filesize limit. It is 27KB. However, if you think it is too big, I'll change it. I looked at some others, and found they were fairly big as well. That's why I went ahead and used it. Let me know.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Are gifs off limits? I probably don't have permission to use it, since it's from the official site. So I'm changing it. Anyone know where some good, small Star Wars pics are?

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Ryan, I was going to use one of the Queen Amidala nude scenes as my new sig, but if you think it'll spoil the movie for you, I won't use it! :D

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Ok, in terms of size, this pic is even smaller. It's 9 kilobytes. So this pic is smaller than what I had. So if anyone has any problems with this sig pic, let me know. :)

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Actually Tom, I have another pic I'd like to use, but it's too big. Needs shrinking a little.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Here's the pic Tom. If you could, shrink it down to about the size of yours, maybe slightly larger. And thanks a lot.
Link Removed

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Well, I finally settled on a sig pic, thanks to the help of Tom. Now I have a pic that I could use. Now I won't have Lucas threatening to bust my ass open if I keep using an official pic.:D

Users who are viewing this thread