What's new

Using fullrange drivers (1 Viewer)

AllanRW

Second Unit
All will come in time.

Like I said we only charge Canada Post rates plus a handling fee.
Just to cover packing,ect.

So yes, it works out very good for Canadians, and the USA.
As they have only to pay any State sales tax they may have other than that the only cost to send down to the USA is the cost of Shipping.
The point of our Canadian taxs always is asked to myself.
So I am letting those know that parcels from us are not charged any Canadian Taxs.
As those that have recieved the most popular Items,W4-657S,W3-871S.Can conferm this.
A few comments feed back to myself were the comment of how cheap it was to have the package sent to the USA.

Thanks for the comments.
Al

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
"Maybe it's just me, but I find the center channel MTM oddly erotic"

It's definitely you. PATRICK boy, are you OK? Have you been out under the hot sun breathing MDF dust again? Remeber that's an MTM laid on its side...

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Looks like Hank's nuttin' up again. Me thinks too much of that skirt chasing and tequila he keeps talking about! :)
Brian

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
It keeps me fit, boys!
Okay, mea culpa. I meant Patrick. I'll fix the post. Don't you guys have anything better to do than nit-pick? Like some honest work for wages? :D
Sheesh!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think Hank's the one inhaling the MDF dust at a much higher concentration... :) Or maybe there's a haze of MDF dust that's clouding Hank's vision "Mark, Mark? Is that you?" Let me reiterate to Hank (even with clouded vision): That MTM is damn sexy.

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
An MTM lying on its side is sexy? Kid, you probably think its also acoustically acceptable.;) Hey, I remember the picture of you completely covered in MDF dust (and obviously liking it). At least my hand router has a dust collection port. Are we having fun yet?
Brian, the customer came over yesterday and picked up the GR Research A/V-3's I built for him. He seemed quite pleased.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Hank,

You've seen Pat's center channel right? It's huge!

I too am rather spoiled to my DeWalt router! I can cut out circles in the shop all day long with virtually no MDF dust!

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks