1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Using a Center speaker in the rear?

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Chuck Bogie, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Chuck Bogie

Chuck Bogie Second Unit

I'm thinking of upgrading a bit, and I've got a center speaker (Infinity's sideways MTM Entra...) that'll be left over. Will I notice bad craziness if I use it to replace the single conventional speaker that I've got mounted on the rear wall?

System at present:

Denon 1803, Infinity Entra Threes in front, Entra center, Entra Twos on the sides, older Infinity RS-something hanging on the back wall...

Figuring on buying the larger Entra Two center to replace the existing one...

2. Chuck Bogie

Chuck Bogie Second Unit

I'm thinking of upgrading a bit, and I've got a center speaker (Infinity's sideways MTM Entra...) that'll be left over. Will I notice bad craziness if I use it to replace the single conventional speaker that I've got mounted on the rear wall?

System at present:

Denon 1803, Infinity Entra Threes in front, Entra center, Entra Twos on the sides, older Infinity RS-something hanging on the back wall...

Figuring on buying the larger Entra Two center to replace the existing one...

3. Johnny_M

Johnny_M Second Unit

im using a center in the rear. i upgraded my center so i need ed a place to put it, for me the sound was MUCH better since my l and r surrounds are not very high end speakers.

johnny

4. Johnny_M

Johnny_M Second Unit

im using a center in the rear. i upgraded my center so i need ed a place to put it, for me the sound was MUCH better since my l and r surrounds are not very high end speakers.

johnny