What's new

Using a Center speaker in the rear? (1 Viewer)

Chuck Bogie

Second Unit
I'm thinking of upgrading a bit, and I've got a center speaker (Infinity's sideways MTM Entra...) that'll be left over. Will I notice bad craziness if I use it to replace the single conventional speaker that I've got mounted on the rear wall?

System at present:

Denon 1803, Infinity Entra Threes in front, Entra center, Entra Twos on the sides, older Infinity RS-something hanging on the back wall...

Figuring on buying the larger Entra Two center to replace the existing one...

Chuck Bogie

Second Unit
I'm thinking of upgrading a bit, and I've got a center speaker (Infinity's sideways MTM Entra...) that'll be left over. Will I notice bad craziness if I use it to replace the single conventional speaker that I've got mounted on the rear wall?

System at present:

Denon 1803, Infinity Entra Threes in front, Entra center, Entra Twos on the sides, older Infinity RS-something hanging on the back wall...

Figuring on buying the larger Entra Two center to replace the existing one...

Johnny_M

Second Unit
im using a center in the rear. i upgraded my center so i need ed a place to put it, for me the sound was MUCH better since my l and r surrounds are not very high end speakers.

johnny

Johnny_M

Second Unit
im using a center in the rear. i upgraded my center so i need ed a place to put it, for me the sound was MUCH better since my l and r surrounds are not very high end speakers.

johnny

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks