What's new

USHE Press Release: Universal Collections September 2020 (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
I’ve got enough Amazon reward points to pay for this set. I want to wait for a better price, but those points are burning a hole in my digital wallet. :blink:

I’d like to at least read some viewer comments on all the movies, but especially The Birds.
The 4K of THE BIRDS exceeded my expectations in every way. It is a demonstration disc for sure. The clarity, the sound especially in the bird attacks sequences .......looking more realistic than the original. WOW

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I am not a big Hitchcock fan so I am waiting for a Black Friday price drop on this set

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I hear you as I have several hundred dollars worth of Amazon reward points and gift cards, but my discipline is still holding.
Same here. I always seem to have some Reward or gift card points available, but waiting for sale prices makes those points go farther. The prices for Universal UHD discs usually drop fairly quickly after release date, so I'm sure it will not be a long wait.

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
I had this pre-ordered with a gift card, but the $5 off of list price made me second guess this purchase. So now I'm waiting for a further discount.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
The 4K of THE BIRDS exceeded my expectations in every way. It is a demonstration disc for sure. The clarity, the sound especially in the bird attacks sequences .......looking more realistic than the original. WOW
Damn you Ken, you’re making waiting very hard. :lol:

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Are these comments on the American or German release?

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug

I'm really surprised to hear this. The Birds is just SO heavy with opticals I thought that it might look pretty horrendous in 4K. Good to know that isn't the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks