What's new

USHE Press Release: Jaws (1975) (4k UHD) (2 Viewers)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
According to that review, all the extras are on the 4K disc. You don’t need your old blu ray or this new blu ray to watch the extras. That’s almost revolutionary, a studio making something convenient.

No - some of the features remain exclusive to the BD.

4K lacks the various still galleries (storyboards, photos, "Marketing 'Jaws'" and "'Jaws' Phenomenon").

So all the video extras are on the 4K but not all the extras period...

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The Steelbook is down to $19.95 at BestBuy. I had to cancel my current order and place a new one.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
The Steelbook is down to $19.95 at BestBuy. I had to cancel my current order and place a new one.
I’ll just have them price match. Don’t want to take the chance of cancelling and reordering which may cause a delay.

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
The blues brothers 4k also had a few special features on the actual 4k disc. Must be a universal thing. And yes it was both surprising and convenient.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
No problem redeeming my digital code for MA on this title unlike the initial difficulties with THE BLUES BROTHERS

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
No problem redeeming my digital code for MA on this title unlike the initial difficulties with THE BLUES BROTHERS
My code keeps wanting to redeem as HD.....
MA-Jaws.jpg

David Wilkins

Supporting Actor
Uh.......why is this title (from Universal) showing up as a pre-order, with a release date of October 6th, on Amazon?

I BOUGHT this this title, via Universal, from Amazon, back on its original release date. So, what's up?

David Wilkins

Supporting Actor
Isn't this rather absurd? The "Special Limited Edition" which wasn't THAT special to begin with, can be bought right NOW, for about $10 cheaper than the currently listed pre-order. I just hate this kind of dumb-shite studio game playing. There...I've said it.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Isn't this rather absurd? The "Special Limited Edition" which wasn't THAT special to begin with, can be bough right NOW, for about $10 cheaper than the currently listed pre-order. I just hate this kind of dumb-shite studio game playing. There...I've said it.

I agree, and I can almost guarantee that the October release, if it's real, will be exactly the same as the "Limited Edition" that's available now, sans slipcover.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Isn't this rather absurd? The "Special Limited Edition" which wasn't THAT special to begin with, can be bought right NOW, for about $10 cheaper than the currently listed pre-order. I just hate this kind of dumb-shite studio game playing. There...I've said it.
I can't disagree with you there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks