What's new

USHE Press Release: Jaws (1975) (4k UHD) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
58554381-9559-42e9-ae08-21a3426b2db3.png

LEGENDARY FILMMAKER STEVEN SPIELBERG’S CINEMATIC MASTERPIECE COMES TO 4K ULTRA HD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER
Jaws 45TH Anniversary
Limited Edition
OWN THE 4K ULTRA HD COMBO PACK
WITH A BLU-RAY™ AND DIGITAL CODE ON JUNE 2, 2020
FROM UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT
SINK YOUR TEETH INTO OVER THREE HOURS OF BONUS CONTENT!
c7f96047-25d8-4487-94fa-b246e3dbb50b.png

Universal City, California, April 17, 2020 – In 1975, acclaimed director Steven Spielberg created the first ever summer blockbuster film and his first big hit, JAWS, the iconic and terrifying action-thriller that still makes audiences afraid to go in the water. Winner of three Academy Awards®, including Best Original Score, JAWS has become a cinematic touchstone for generations of moviegoers and one of the greatest and most influential films of...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Interesting to see if any new supplements will be produced for this release.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I don't often complain about cover art but that cover really sucks. The movie literally has one of the most recognizable posters in history but instead they went with the shark eating the logo? Ultimately, I'm not going to spend time gazing at the cover so it's not a big deal but getting the original in line with the covers to the sequels wasn't the best idea.

Britton

Screenwriter
Up for preorder for $24.99 at Best Buy. Steelbook is the same price and the cover is much better even if it’s reminiscent of the Jaws 4 poster with the shark being the “A”.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I keep forgetting. Does Best Buy charge you for a preorder immediately or when it ships?

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
They put a pending charge on your card, but it doesn't go through until it ships. It can be confusing to see the pending charge months before the item comes out, but you only get charged once (of course).

Thanks, Sam!

Think I will go for the BB Steelbook. Right now, it's less expensive than the Amazon non-steelbook, though I know that price will drop.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
Going off the picture on Best Buy's website it looks like the booklet won't be included with the steelbook.

6404297_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I wish the included excellent documentary “The Shark Is Still Working” is in HD this time. Don’t think it is from the specs. Windowboxed SD again I assume. :(

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I wish the included excellent documentary “The Shark Is Still Working” is in HD this time. Don’t think it is from the specs. Windowboxed SD again I assume. :(
Yeah. I'd love to be wrong but I'm expecting the Blu-ray to be the exact disc as the first Blu-ray release and the contents on the 4K to be the same as the Blu-ray.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
One of the producers of that great doc, Jake Gove, used to be a member here but hasn’t posted in over 6 years. Still around Jake?;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks