What's new

Useless trivia thread. (1 Viewer)

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member

Breathing through a moist rag can filter out the smoke. I don't think it needs to be urine. Just recently I read an article by a guy who was in the subway bombing in Russia, he peed on his hat and breathed through it.

JamesCB

Second Unit
How did this turn into a "drinking your own urine" discussion?:)

Here's something interesting(theoretical):

Say man were able to design a space ship that could tavel at the speed of light and a crew boarded the ship and started off straight away from the Earth into space. If they (spaceship) traveled for 20 years at light speed, turned around, and traveled 20 years back to Earth, the crew would have aged 40 years. But, due to the space/time continuum, the Earth would have aged 60 thousand years.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
It has to be said: Who would win in the battle...

Urine vs. Silica

It all depends on how much urine there is and how many silica packets are around.

Alright, this really is going too far, I'm making myself sick...:D

Back to the original topic...

The expletive, "Holy Toledo," refers to Toledo, Spain, which became an outstanding Christian cultural center in 1085.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
The term "quit Joshing me" refers to a man named Josh who tried to trick store owners into thinking his 5 cents coins were $5 coins...

Years ago, there was a silver 5 cent piece and a gold 5 dollar piece that looked exactly the same, the only difference was the metal they were made of. This guy Josh (I forget his last name) found that he could sprinkle a cheap amount of gold dust on the 5 cent pieces and pass tham off as 5 dollar pieces.

So the term "quit joshing me" refers to someone who tries to trick you.

ChrisHeflen

Supporting Actor
Urine vs. Silica

Which would burn more?

Laid end to end the amount of popsicle sticks eaten in 2002 would circle the earth 3 times.

The average American will spend 14 days waiting at traffic lights during his life time. (gee I thought it was during my morning commute)

JamesCB

Second Unit

Now you're going too far.

The funny thing is, there are people who would gladly drink their own or anyone's urine. There's probably quite a few web sites devoted to this phenomenon. (I wouldn't know, and I don't want any links, please.)

An American nickle weighs exactly 5 grams, a bill (any denomination) weighs exactly 1 gram. Not sure if this is on purpose.

The number 13 on the back of a $1 bill:
13 steps on the pyramid
13 letters in "Annut Coeptis"
13 letters in " E. Pluribus Unum"
13 arrows in the eagle's foot
13 fig leaves in the other foot
13 stars above his head
13 stripes on the shield
There might be more, sorry I don't remember.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
and no other words ryhme with Purple, Orange, and Silver

p.s. and you SNL fans better not respond with "Light-Urple" :D

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
QUOTE]Urine.... The Handy Multiple Purpose Liquid.[/quote]
We mustn't forget this great gem from Shanghai Noon. :D

"No you said wet shirt don't break, not piss shirt bend bar!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks