What's new

Used Theater Seats (1 Viewer)

Kevin Do

Auditioning
I am going to pickup some used movie theater seats from a theater building that is going to be torn down. I was just wondering if there is anyone currently looking for the same type of seats. The seats I am getting are Irwin Citation.
They have grey legs,seat bottom and seatback. The seatbottom/back fabric is a deep purple. They have plastic armrests with cupholders in the rear and the original cushioned armrests are also available.

I expect the cost to be in the 10.00 to 15.00 range.

Seats could be picked up locally in Atlanta or shipped at buyers expense.

I am not sure how to insert an image here email me if you need pictures.

Trimmer50

Auditioning
Real Name
James
Yes I am very interested and I live in the atlanta area. Please email me with details. Thanks James

Anyone out there have anymore good leads on used theater seats. I am very interested in picking up about ten.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Sam,
I am located in Louisville Kentucky and I know a guy that has about 100 for sale. I bought some from him a couple of months ago off of ebay. They are from the 70's and are super heavy so I do not believe that you could ship them. They came out of a well know local theater that went out of business years ago.

mjg100

Auditioning
Real Name
Mike Garrett
I live fairly close to Louisville. What do the seats look like and do you know the price? I am interested in three or four depending on the size.

Thanks,

Mike

Dan Seewald

Stunt Coordinator
I have ten Irwin seats. I cannot remember the model name, but the backs are black and the fabric is green tweed. I will post pics later if anyone is interested.

Dan

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by patchesj

I'm in Georgetown, KY... Might be interested in some of those seats.
Sorry Guys I have had a problem logging into this site at work. For some reason it never wants to recognize my password. IDK? Anyway.

The seats I think look alright but I am not sure they are worth the money I paid. They have some historical meaning to me which made the price tolerable but the seats are nothing special. I will try to get some pictures up for you guys.

Originally Posted by mjg100

I have ten Irwin seats. I cannot remember the model name, but the backs are black and the fabric is green tweed. I will post pics later if anyone is interested.

Dan
where are you located? I figured I would ask in case someone else is looking at this tread.

jake44

Auditioning
Real Name
jeff trott
do you have any of the seats left let me know. I can have them shipped for the right price

motorhead

Auditioning
Real Name
zig
do you still have any of these seats left ? My sister will be in the area so she can get a few for me.I could use arond 16- 20 seats Thanks Zig. My cell is (908) 489-2267

MamaRudi

Auditioning
Real Name
Diane
Are you still looking ... I have just over 200 used theatre chairs that are in great shape. Neutral brown cushions with brown metal frames. Anyone interested email me at Caudullo@ optonline.net then I will send photos and price. Very reasonable. long island, NY Diane

Divine Diva

Auditioning
Real Name
Antoinette
I am currently looking for 120-130 seats for an upstart theater. Would you mind sending me the information regarding your seats (including photo and price) if they are not already taken? Many thanks.

Donavan

Auditioning
Real Name
Donavan
Im currently looking at a location to open an illusion show. The seats you mentioned may work with my budget. Im looking for around 100. Please let me know if they are still available. Thank you, Donvan WWW.Donavanmagic.com

jeepaholic

Auditioning
Real Name
Tracy Pospeshil
Donovan, I have north of 150 seats, very good condition (you could get away without recovering them) if you are still in need. I have pics, but have not uploaded them yet. If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail at tracyDOTpospeshilATyahooDOTcom or call me at (seven 3 four) 3 seven 7 - 8 6 7 zero Sorry for the code, I try to avoid spam-bots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks