What's new

USA Today posts comments from Lucas on TPM DVD (1 Viewer)

Kevin Coleman

Second Unit
Uh guys,
The word extreme has been around alot longer than the X-games. I don't know why this word carries such a negative meaning for some of you guys. I take it as a good thing compared to Episode 1. I think by saying that he means it will be more serious for the older fans and will be more like Episode 5. IMHO
Kevin C. :)
------------------
If you live in the Wichita KS area and are interested in a local meet click here

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
More extreme? Sweet! I wanna see Anakin bustin' a couple varial 540's to some Millencolin tunes!
biggrin.gif

-Dave
------------------
DVD List

Kevin Coleman

Second Unit
Damn all of those guys in the review linked above were not thrilled with the video. If it turns out to be true I can't understand why they wouldn't have had more time for it.
On the good side it sounds like the audio is going to be first rate.
Kevin C. :)
------------------
If you live in the Wichita KS area and are interested in a local meet click here

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
I should've known there was a reason they'd go to all that trouble to finish those deleted scenes. The entire second lap of the pod race and the air taxi are both back in, according to that review (maybe another scene too). I didn't know this was going to be a director's cut DVD.
-Tom
------------------
There is nothing wrong with any of the surrounds on your Forrest Gump DVD! It's ok!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks