What's new

US Cellular pop-up (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
They're back, with a vengeance. Now I get two on each page. Sometimes one is a video.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
They are back with a SERIOUS vengeance! I'm also frequently getting two. First a regular image and when I dismiss that one there is a video one underneath it. I don't get the regular one with every page load, but the video one is coming up for me after EVERY page refresh!

HTF now holds the title of having the most annoying advertising on the internet!

Is this what happens when you turn responsibility for advertising over to an outside company? If so, HTF needs to TERMINATE their relationship with that company!

Mark

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I've been monitoring this thread since it's inception...but have never experienced this problem.

Until now.

And this is a double whammy as I am also getting banner ads at the bottom of the screen (visible under the first image below (for PC Magazine).

gallery_286742_34_69273.jpg

gallery_286742_34_562617.jpg

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Guys,

According to Kevin, the pop-ups should stop shortly if not already. Please post here if you continue to see them.

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
I just got the same thing- a pop-up video & a banner ad completely blocking my view of the webpage every time I clicked on a topic. It looks exactly like the photos that have been posted earlier today in this thread. I deleted my cookies & signed in again & it seems to have stopped for now. I will let you know if it starts up again.

Users who are viewing this thread