What's new

Urth Caffé -- woohoo! (Los Angeles) (1 Viewer)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
I''ve never been much of a fan of coffee, I could stand the occasional mocha, and I've had one cappacino I actually liked, but for the most part I've always wondered how people drank the stuff. Well my friends and I hit Urth Caffé tonight and not only was the coffee good, but it was great! I really enjoyed drinking it! and now it's three AM and man am I wired! (which is great for the all-nighter I"m pulling to finish a big paper).

I had the Spanish Latte which includes a touch of sweetened condensed milk to make it froth up extra creamy, it was DAMN good. This place is definitely high on my list of places-to-take-people-that-visit-me-in-L.A.

Highly recommended, excellent stuff. The only caveat is that they close at a ridiculous hour, midnight, and there were at least thirty to forty people still hanging around chitchatting and orders until fifteen minutes past. It's a coffee shop, they should be open later! Though I suppose I do sympathize having worked food service myself. but we always died about two hours before closing, so it was appropriate for us to close at the time we did.

Adam

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Pass by it all the time, amused by the trendsters sipping their java outdoors, next to The Bodhi Tree bookstore and the Pacific Design Center.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks