What's new

Upstairs neighbors! ACK! (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I currently live in a condo but I used to live in a apartment. The only thing I looked for in an apartment was that it had air conditioning, a dishwasher and was sound proofed which I tested the first day I moved in. The whole time I lived there I never had a complaint. There is nothing worse than not being able to enjoy your a/v system and annoying the neighbors.

Boy, I've become a lot more picky, I have to have A/C, a washer and dryer, be on the top floor, have a south facing balcony with a clear view of the sky (sat. dish) and have a garage. I have never looked at/lived in an apartment I considered to be adequately soundproofed. This one isn't bad, save the old squeeky floors.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I can't live anywhere except the ground floor because my TV is too big and heavy to get up the stairs. It already takes at least 2 people to move it!

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I figure once is OK, my poor 45" mitsu has been moved so many times it's getting kind of ragged, for the peace and quiet an extra day of struggle is worth it(besides, my last building had an elevator, roll it in, roll up, roll out and down the hall, it was SWEEEEET)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks