What's new

Upset about U2 availability at Best Buy! (1 Viewer)

Alan Kurland

Stunt Coordinator
I bought Elevation tour DVD last week. It had a glitch, so I wanted to exchange it on Tuesday. I noticed about 20 copies on the shelf (the guy said they just got a new shipment in), so I waited until Thursday, when I remembered my receipt. Of course no copies were left! I doubt it sold out again the week after it went on sale. Where are all the extra copies, arghhh!

PienSavaca

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know about you, but if I chaired a company that spent a large sum of money to obtain the exclusive selling rights to a title for a 2 week window, I would certainly make sure that stock was VERY abundant.

...now, where's that darn 'sarcasm' tag?

MatS

Screenwriter
screw the BIG blue box. Check your local indie record store. Some that I know went and bought up all of BB's stock so they could have a level playing field and sell this at the same time as BB who are also getting a $hit ton in advertising dollars to sell product they cannot properly stock. While I'm at is screw UNI as well.

Robert_eb

Supporting Actor
That's their tactic to get you in the front door and spend money on something that you didn't even come in for. Cmon Best Buy. Let's get sales items in stock!!! This happens all the time at my local Best But, I mean Buy. It's common practice.

Michael Silla

Second Unit
I spent $85 dollars to see them when they came to Salt Lake City. That'll have to tie me over till I can pick this bad boy up. I know one thing: It will sound 100 times better than it did in concert. The Delta Center sucks my friends......

Michael.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks