Ups :-(

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Frank Kanyak, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Frank Kanyak

Frank Kanyak Stunt Coordinator

UPS messed up my delivery of the Tempest. They tried delivering it to the other side of my town and the driver said in the comments "address does not exist". I could just snap!!! I spoke to a supervisor and he said the driver should of ask if there was the same address in a different part of town. I'm just venting.....

2. Robert_Gaither

Robert_Gaither Screenwriter

That's why I always indicate "east" on my address when I mail order things (and "south" from the previous address I lived at). I used to work for RPS and it amazed me at how many packages indicated an opposite (North for South) street address, though the zip code should be used to verify the location first, and phone call second.

3. Todd Stout

Todd Stout Screenwriter

UPS delivered my $350 police scanner to a neighbor's house and didn't bother leaving a note on the door informing me of this. I checked their package tracking Web site while I was at work and saw that it was delivered so I assumed it was on the porch (even though it required a signature) waiting for me. When I got home and it wasn't there I freaked. I called the UPS 800# and was told the name of who had signed for it and finally figured out that a neighbor across the street had my package but they hadn't bothered bringing it on over yet.

I had to vent a little about UPS too... they're getting a little flakey in my area lately.

4. Bill Kane

Bill Kane Screenwriter

Jeez! UPS is delivering a SVS T-Shirt and the driver didn't leave at the door yesterday while I was gone for a coupla hours.
    His note said: "SVSubwoofer" so I guess the conscientious driver thot it was a valuable tweeter or some electro-static! LOL