What's new

ups tracking number (1 Viewer)

Luke_Khuc

Stunt Coordinator
ugh... i hate the UPS website. would someone possibly tell me how to use the tracking number? this is my first time using it. after going to their website, i click on tracking. then i put the number in there but it keeps saying that the number is invalid. i sent them an email and it turned out to be automatic email response and gave me no answer except for that line, "the tracking number is invalid." grrrr . why is it so hard? i'm sure the number is right because it's from Ubid warehouse. thank you much in advance.
p.s.: to administrator(s): please get rid of this message if it's in the wrong place. i don't know where else to post it :) sorry

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
I have seen this many times. It takes a bit of time (~12 hours) for the number to be registered and viewable in the system. Try it tomorrow, it should be fine.

Marc

Luke_Khuc

Stunt Coordinator
thx Marc,

ubid.com sent me an email and said that my order was shipped on thursday around 5 or 6 pm. that's why it doesn't make sense to me. my patience has run dry because ubid took too long to process my order. when i wrote them email, they gave different answers every time (with different information) regarding the same order!!! yes it would be the last time i dealt with them. their customer service department is a terrible disappointment.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Well, here's a horrible note, but on target: if an item is received by UPS after 5PM at that location (dependant on the location) they are under no obligation to process it "that day" unless it is marked next day or second day air; all ground packages received after 5PM that are not scheduled pickups -may- be pushed off to the next day, even when a tracking # is issued.

(this is much more often true of smaller UPS facilities)

Boaty McBoatface

Second Unit
Real Name
Billy Posey
I am a manager at Fedexground. And if we did not send out a package the we received that sameday, somebody would be in hot water unless we had a very good reason.

Luke_Khuc

Stunt Coordinator
hi all,

thx for all the replies. i just found out that the number is a FEDEX number. Ubid.com has made a mistake when sending me the email regarding my order. this is what they sent me:

===

Thank you for your order at uBid. Please be advised that your order shipped recently.

Important Order Information:

-----------------------------------

Tracking Number: xxxxxxx (thx Mike)

Shipping Company: UPS

For your protection, a signature may be required upon delivery for winning bids with Standard Ground and Next Day Air deliveries.

===

boooo

Luke_Khuc

Stunt Coordinator
thnx Mike,
i just edited my message. but when i checked today all it told me was the city where the destination is. so i guess it's safe :)
p.s.: for those who wrote that tracking number down, grrr jk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks