What's new

UPS Question (1 Viewer)

MichaelPR

Second Unit
Out of curiosity did UPS ship ground on New Years Eve Day and will they have Ground shipments tomorrow 1/2? I could'nt find this information on their website and was curious if anyone knew?

HienN

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Hien
Yes, Friday is a regular work day for UPS. I have a package scheduled for delivery.

AllanN

Supporting Actor
I got my overnight FexEx replacement parts I ordered on wednesday today.

MichaelPR

Second Unit
Does anyone know if I can actually go to where my UPS package is and pick it up? I have an SVS in Parsippany NJ 30 miles from my house...it just got there at 1. DO you think it will come today or can I call them and go grab it?

MattBu

Stunt Coordinator
Michael-

You cannot pick up a package until one delivery attempt has been made.

(Unless you set up the pickup with UPS prior to UPS and you were the shipper)

AllanN

Supporting Actor

I hate that because im never home to receive the package I always have to go through there callback process to get them to hold a item. I try to track it at work to see if it was deleiverd a fiew hours before I leave. That and there website cookes will not remember my password for me. So those are two things Brown is NOT doing for me.

HienN

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Hien
And you cannot pick up the next day immediately following the failed delivery day either. It has to be 2 days later. I guess they need time to notify the driver to take the package off the truck and leave it behind at the facility when they go out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks