What's new

UPS lets me down today! (1 Viewer)

Bry_DD

Second Unit
Well, I was expecting my plate amp for my svs from parts express today which they ship regular ground last monday. Apparently UPS are to damn busy to deliver my package today which was scheduled today. Sthey decided to reschedule for monday.. Ain't that a B##ch!!! I was suppose to make a box for the plate amp this weekend now i have to wait again next week thanks to freaking UPS... thanks for listening for my rant.. Bry

MarkO

Second Unit
I could set my watch to the last three UPS deliveries. Every one of them came on the estimated delivery date at the same time of day. 3:15 3:15 3:19.

Dan Lindley

Second Unit
You may still have time to make it to their storage/distribution depot. Call and hop in your car to pick it up. Maybe it's open tomorrow.

Bright side: at least it wasn't left outside your door for others...

D

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
Well, I am waiting for a pre-amp and ups decided to route it incorrectly and sent it to Providence RI from maine then to Mass. It was supposed to be here yestarday but now I have to wait until monday!!!!!! I called to see if I could pick it up because it is litterally sitting ~5 miles from my house but they said the hub is closed on the weekend!

This is the second time this has happened! I hate UPS!

Fedex is SOO much better.

Marc

Bry_DD

Second Unit
Well, I called UPS this morning hoping I could pick my amp instead so I don't have to wait on Monday but unfortunately they're freaking close on weekends!:angry: I hate UPS too!

JimC_A

Stunt Coordinator
At our business there are knocks and thuds to let us know our deliveries have arrived. The knocks are the FedEx couriers wanting signatures. The thuds are the UPS drivers throwing the packages against the door. I'm looking forward to auditioning the SVS sub.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks