What's new

upgrading my sub in a week or so help. (1 Viewer)

dajaga

Stunt Coordinator
all my speakers are in the paradigm family. right now i have the ps1000. but i want more power and i was going to go with the servo-15. but then i saw the svs. is it bad to mix and match speakers or is i t better to stay in the same family. i was thinking of one of those cylinder subs to save room. are those any good. i was thinking of trying out the svs 16-46 pcplus. i am looking for something very powerful. and the servo-15 is 400 rms and the svs 16-46pc plus is 500 rms.sorry if none of this is making since its 1am here im ready for bed

terence

Supporting Actor
i was thinking of one of those cylinder subs to save room. are those any good. i was thinking of trying out the svs 16-46 pcplus. i am looking for something very powerful.
A cylinder sub will have smaller foot print and save space, and yes the cylinders are that good. I see you chose the 16-46 PC + before you commit e-mail the guys over at SVS your room size, listening habits and concerns here http://www.svsubwoofers.com/contact.htm and they will be able to help you pick the right cylinder for your HT system.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks