What's new

Upgrade question...is it worth it??? (1 Viewer)

Mark Guidry

Stunt Coordinator
Ok right now I have the B&W 602s2(f),601s2(r),cc6s2(c) running off a Onkyo TXDS676 (85x5) and the subs are dual 39cs+/s1000. I was kinda thinking about doing something different...not that I am not pleased with the sound because its awesome...but just to change it up a bit. I was thinking about doing the B&W CDM 1NT(f),CDM SNT(r),and the CDM CNT(c) and keeping everything else the same (subs/receiver). Would this be a worth wile upgrade....will it sound that much better...be any louder, not that I need it but just wondering what differences I could expect.

Thanks
Mark

Mark Guidry

Stunt Coordinator
Few more things...I listen to music and movies on the system but I am not a "music head" that needs it to be imaged perfectly and uses only 2ch listening. I just like to fill the room with music while I am doing other stuff. Also can the 1NT's go in a bookshelf...I know they would probably do better on stands but no room for them :frowning:
Thanks again everyone
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks