Updated

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Don.l, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Don.l

Don.l Stunt Coordinator

Just wanting post some updated pics of my HT build. I finally a have the drywall up, and am now mudding. Just about done with that. Next will be the AV shelving, and then the stage. Let me know what you think. 15 months and counting on this thing!

2. Jeffrey Johnson

Jeffrey Johnson Stunt Coordinator

That is going to be SWEET when you get done! How much longer are you planning on to completion? Keep the pics coming!

Jeff

3. David Noll

David Noll Stunt Coordinator

It's starting to look like something! Drywall up - Always a big step towards finishing your room.

Keep plugging away,

David

4. David Noll

David Noll Stunt Coordinator

Hey Don,

Anything new in the last month?

David

5. Don.l

Don.l Stunt Coordinator

Hi David,

Thanks for asking. Actually, I have been very busy with it. I have added a stage, Finished building the A/V shelving, and painted the walls. So, I am getting close. I have posted some pics. So, everyone please do have a look and let me know what you think. Note: The green color is actually pretty dark. A lot darker than the camera showed. The paint is egg shell and some of it was wet when I took the pic.

Don

6. Rob Grim

Rob Grim Stunt Coordinator

Hey Don, maybe I missed it somewhere or just over looked it but what exactly are you going to do with the ceilings?

7. Don.l

Don.l Stunt Coordinator

They will be suspended ceiling. Or acoustical ceiling whatever the correct term. Any specific brand you guys suggest? I was going to get black and was going to go to a ceiling place in town (Dayton, OH). Currently, I am installing doors (3), and next will be installing cabinets on the other side of the basement for the wife. Then will be the trim work. Hanging doors is kind of a pain. I'm just ready to get it over! I'm so close. Thanks for inquiring about the HT. It will soon be my dream come true!

Don