What's new

Updated roosters and Xbox Live (1 Viewer)

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
Hi all,

I was wondering if it's possible to use the updated rosters from NBA2K3 on a SINGLE player game.
I have downloaded the last update from February and saved it on the HD. However when I load my season I still have the old roster. Do updated rosters only work when you play LIVE? Or is there a way to update your roster to that is it current in single player game?
Thanks!

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
You have to go into the roster manager/downloaded rosters and then select the ones that you have downloaded. I had the same problem but that is how you solve it.

Howie A

Second Unit
I can see mike was a big help with this one...
"Yaba-Daba-Doo...!!!."

Any way once you DL the file, you must go and activate the DLed roster, then you must save the roster file (i.e. updated roster). I think it is only good for the exhibition or a season that is started after the updated roster change is made. In order to see the change in the roster for the games you must load roster once and every time you reboot NBA2k3.
I dont think there is a way to import the update to an already started season or franchise.

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
Thanks guys

yes, I did notice about the spelling mistake on my subject, i meant ROsters!!! haha........ sorry about that

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks