What's new

Updated "Pool of Radiance" Preview at Gamespot (1 Viewer)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Ah, looks like it's going to take up many of my free hours as well.
biggrin.gif

Here's a question: As far as the 'modern' games based around D&D, what's the timeline? I suppose what I'm asking is are there any out that I missed?
Baldur's Gate 1
*Tales of the Sword Coast [expansion]
Planescape: Torment
Icewind Dale
*Heart of Winter [expansion]
Baldur's Gate 2
*Throne of Bhaal [expansion]
Then future installments:
Pools of Radiance
Neverwinter Nights
Anything I'm forgetting?
------------------
cwmddd.gif
My Top 10 of 2000 My Top 10 of 2001

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
That's all the modern D&D titles I am familiar with. The older SSI gold box series are floating around in several anthology sets where they put all the titles on a few CDROM's. They are supposed to be good (if not up to Bioware's modern technical marvels).
In non-D&D the next Bioware fantasy title (Torn) sounds promising. Also, Morrowind (Elder Scrolls III) should be good (but it isn't due 'til next year). If Wizardry 8 ever gets published it could be intriguing. Also, I thought that there might be another coming in the Might and Magic series.
If you get really adventurous there is always the PS2 Baldur's Gate game
eek.gif
They might ban me from the PC gaming society if I partake
wink.gif

I will beg for forgiveness in advance of going out to buy the Diablo II expansion tomorrow
alien.gif
Otherwise, I will just have to hang tight until the Fall and PoR comes out. At the rate I am going I should finish the BG2 expansion next week. I am starting the third level of the Tower Keep and then after I finish this I have to do the Southern part of the main arc. I feel guilty though every time I warp back to the pocket plane and see poor Minsc standing alone in the corner.
Kenneth

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks