What's new

Update!! On the Circuit City No Payments/No Interest for 12 mons! (1 Viewer)

Joe Hopkinson

Auditioning
I put a post up telling everyone about my brother buying a TV from CC with NP/NI for 12 months and he got a payment in the mail after the 30 return policy. He thought he got screwed.

I just wanted to tell everyone, CC made it right. The district manager called him and said when my bother bought the Hatachi, they didn't have the No Payment incentive going at that time. He said Hatachi is now doing No Payments and no interest. The Manager Steve told my brother to bring in the sales reciept and he would "pretend" my brother returned the set, and then bought it back during the No Pay promotion.

Circuit City has my vote again! They did the right thing, and made everyone happy.

Kevin Reff

Auditioning
I agree completely with the above post. Circuit City has ALWAYS gone above and beyond. A friend at work search online for the lowest price on a Wide Screen HDTV, took the price to Circuit City... they matched it! You can't beat that. Circuit City has my vote!

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Don't forget that these glorified used car salesmen tried to hijack DVD with their proprietary DIVX system.

- Steve

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
While its good to hear that they corrected the mistake, I've got to agree with Steve. I still have yet to enter a CC since the DIVX fiasco. I know other HTF members have decided to let bygones be bygones, but I can not!

Anyway I don't think they have anything that I can't find elsewhere...

Allan Jayne

Senior HTF Member
Check the fine print int he no payment agreement. I suppose that if you don't make the necessary payment at the end of the 12 months, you get charged all the interest retroactive.
They are probably counting on lots of people forgetting to pay after 12 months wich on average is lots more profit for them.
Video hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/video.htm

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Guys, with regards to the "DIVX fiasco", life is too short. If Circuit City has a great deal on an item you want, then by all means, go for it. Don't let old news prevent you from getting a good deal, like 12 months same-as-cash on an HDTV.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
There are plenty of places that offer 12-month same-as-cash financing.

F--- Circuit City.

- Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks