What's new

Update on my Tosh 50" RPTV and BestBuy dilemma! (1 Viewer)

Roy H

Stunt Coordinator
Some of you may have read my earlier posts about my brand new Tosh 50" RPTV problem. The TV just shut itself off for no apparent reason and I did not want to take a chance and risk the 30 day return policy offered by BestBuy passing. I decided due to numerous horror stories on the internet about Toshibas warranty and customer service to just have it replaced by BestBuy. Well once again I was BS'd by BestBuy and the new replacment never arrived on monday. The Manager @ BestBuy guaranteed me it would be delivered and the other Tosh would be picked up at the same time. After waiting all morning I called the wharehouse and they had no record of any transaction in the computer. This has been going on for over two weeks now and I am at the end of my rope with BestBuy. It is time to get down right mid evil with this store.

It is a shame because I do love the TV but it is clear that BestBuy themself do not even want it so why should I ?

PS: No more Mr nice guy because in the real world that just does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy.

Roy H

Stunt Coordinator
Lest anyone think I mean getting violent when I say getting mid evil, that is not at all my intention! I just re-read my post and do not want anyone to get the wrong impression. But I can see that BestBuy is buying time, and I am starting to think that they are giving me a huge run around to pull me past the 30 day point of no return. That may work with some people (senior citizens) also known as (victims) by the Better Business Dept, but not with a guy like myself. I will get a full refund, and more than likely buy the same exact tv, but just from another reputable merchant.

Roy.

AlbertH

Stunt Coordinator
I know why your tv was not delivered. I work at store 468 in west paterson new jersey and had the exact same problem with a customer of mine and their tv was no delivered on the day we promised. Since this past weekend was very busy at best buy in the new york area there were a few problems with the computer system. Apparently 120 customers in the area who were scheduled for monday or tuesday delivery were unable to have their tvs delivered. This is because of an overwhelming amount of orders that went through that were nothing but error messages. This backed up the system tremendously and a few orders were unable to go through. The managers should have received an email (best buy calls them "tao"s) about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks