What's new

Upcoming Twilight Time Sale...From TT's Facebook page... (1 Viewer)

askari23

Auditioning
Real Name
Brian Thompson
“TWILIGHT TIME turns 4 this week! Help us celebrate by participating in the very popular birthday promotion, which this year will commence on Wednesday, March 25th at 4 pm EST, and continue through 4 pm EST on Friday, April 3rd. Please check back in with us tomorrow at the usual time, 4pm EST, for the title list and pricing details. You asked for it to be bigger and better this year, and TT delivers with a wide variety of releases old and new — if you were looking to plug those gaps in your collection — this 4th birthday celebration is just the time and place.”

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
At this point most of the older titles I want I already have, so it's unlikely that they'll put on sale anything I plan to order tomorrow. But great news for others who want to pick up some of their back catalog of releases.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I'm not exactly which thread to put this in since I can't find a standalone Breaking Away thread.

Today (Wed April 1) at 4pm Eastern,

"an autographed copy of BREAKING AWAY - signed by DENNIS CHRISTOPHER will be available to those customers who spend a minimum of $149.75, before shipping, on other TWILIGHT TIME product. You must add the signed edition to your cart and check out successfully with an order confirmation number to qualify. There will be a page just like the other titles to be added to your cart located on the homepage within the TWILIGHT TIME new releases box. This is a first come first serve offer, with a limit of one per customer. YOU MUST HAVE THE QUALIFYING TWILIGHT TIME ITEMS WITHIN YOUR CURRENT ORDER, NO PREVIOUS ORDERS OR FUTURE ORDERS QUALIFY. The birthday promotion-priced items will be eligible, so here's a chance to really stock up on some of those gems you missed!"

For those looking to preorder Zardoz or for those putting off their Anniversary order this might be a little free bonus especially since Breaking Away

isn't eligible for the sale. You never know how long these autographed copies will last though rarely more than a couple hours and sometimes only a few

minutes. If it's something you really want, I'd strongly suggest loading your cart with whatever items you want that total $150 and be online at 4pm, when the Promo Page goes up add it to your cart and checkout immediately. If you put it in your cart thinking that reserves your place it doesn't - if you need to think about it, find otehr items to add to your cart, or go away planning to purchase later the promo item could be sold out by the time you get back to complete the purchase.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Nick just posted on Facebook that Picnic is down to 25 copies or less. Likely to sell out today. Glad I ordered it this week (along with $200 plus of other TT titles )

JoeDeM

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe
Steve...O said:
Nick just posted on Facebook that Picnic is down to 25 copies or less. Likely to sell out today. Glad I ordered it this week (along with $200 plus of other TT titles )
It's now sold out

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
JoeDeM said:
It's now sold out
And who says 1950's titles don't sell [emoji1]

(Just kidding as I realize the challenges TT has had with this era - hoping that this doesn't dissuade them from pursuing Long Hot Summer and The Last Hurrah)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Steve...O said:
And who says 1950's titles don't sell [emoji1]

(Just kidding as I realize the challenges TT has had with this era - hoping that this doesn't dissuade them from pursuing Long Hot Summer and The Last Hurrah)

And Peyton Place and Anastasia and The Best of Everything and many others.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Matt Hough said:
And Peyton Place and Anastasia and The Best of Everything and many others.

. . . and The Revolt Of Mamie Stover, The Sun Also Rises, A Certain Smile, Bernadine and others . . .

I was very sad to read in that other Twilight Time thread that '50s titles don't sell well.

RJ992

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joel
Robin9 said:
. .. . .

I was very sad to read in that other Twilight Time thread that '50s titles don't sell well.
Well, I recently ordered MAN IN THE DARK. Doing my part!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks