What's new

Upcoming Timeless Releases (1 Viewer)

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
If anyone wants to purchase the Timeless releases that came out today (Wagon Train S4, Virginian S5, Tales of Wells Fargo S1 & 2, Men From Shiloh), Barnes & Noble has them online for 50% off. Add a readily available 15% coupon code to that and you can get them for a cheaper price than what they cost at Sam's Club.

Gary "good deal from B&N on these" O.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know if any of the Timeless media releases are time encoded now? Virginian Season 1 and Alias Smith and Jones were not.

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
I wish Timeless would do a complete series release of Riverboat starring Darren McGavin.
Darby

ChrisALM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Originally Posted by Randy Korstick /t/314653/upcoming-timeless-releases/60#post_3863847
Does anyone know if any of the Timeless media releases are time encoded now? Virginian Season 1 and Alias Smith and Jones were not.
IIRC, most Timeless sets do not have time encoding. The Virginian Season 2 and Season 3 sets do not. Interestingly, Best Of Checkmate Season 1 and Best of Checkmate Season 2 do have it, but Checkmate The Complete Series set does not. I really wish they would time encode all of their releases, as it seems pretty much standard with everyone else.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Now we can add State Trooper - Seasons 2 & 3 to the list of upcoming Timeless sets. Due out December 13th according to Dave Lambert!

Gary "talk about a studio being on a roll - wow!" O.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
What? No one else is excited about this upcoming State Trooper release?

Gary "I count an even dozen classic TV show releases coming from Timeless here in the 4th quarter of 2011 - that's phenomenal" O.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
It's nice they finished that series. I'll get it eventually since the series was okay in a Dragnet derivative like way.
For unfinished Timeless series of a short-lived nature, the ones they still need to finish are "The Lawless Year" (not likely I guess), "Riverboat" (please!) and "Cimarron City".

ChrisALM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I am not only happy about State Trooper getting finished up, but I'm also very pleased to see that Timeless is continuing to be quite active in releasing the older material.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisALM /t/314653/upcoming-timeless-releases/60#post_3864695
I am not only happy about State Trooper getting finished up, but I'm also very pleased to see that Timeless is continuing to be quite active in releasing the older material.
A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y. I'm loving what this company is doing! My wallet may not love it, but I do.

Gary "saw State Trooper Season One at Sam's Club today for less than $13" O.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
All three seasons of State Trooper will be on my "Santa List" this December (If someone doesn't have them on sale during next month's "National Day of Insanity"). :D

ChrisALM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
It is interesting that while so many companies have scaled back on their DVD releases, Timeless is increasing theirs. I would think many classic TV fans will be shopping and buying up Timeless sets during the upcoming Christmas season. I know I will.

shoeshineboy

Second Unit
Real Name
dan olson
I'm all in for about 50 per cent of their releases (due to limited funds) and wish i could support their fine efforts more.
Seems this flies in the face of popular belief as espoused over at the Warner Archives talking points section... Doesn't Timeless realize they could just silly-putty a copy of any old shee-it onto a dvd-r, jack up the price a buck or two and laugh to the bank? They don't know their dvd collector very well -- Not...

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Darby67 said:
I wish Timeless would do a complete series release of Riverboat starring Darren McGavin.
Darby
I believe its likely to happen at some point. Seems like we are all missing that one episode with Vincent Price.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
I'm considering the upcoming "The Tallman" complete series coming in December. What are some opinions of this series from those who have seen it. Slow?, Action-Packed?, Humorous?, Good writing?
Thanks

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisALM /t/314653/upcoming-timeless-releases/90#post_3865306
It is interesting that while so many companies have scaled back on their DVD releases, Timeless is increasing theirs. I would think many classic TV fans will be shopping and buying up Timeless sets during the upcoming Christmas season. I know I will.
It really is astounding, Chris. I'm so happy to see the company releasing so many wonderful series! I'm in for as many of these as I can afford.

Gary "I'm especially excited about the upcoming Wide Country set" O.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Just picked upTales of Wells Fargo Seasons 1&2 today at my local Sam's. Sadly, Wide Country and Medic not yet arrived.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Richard V said:
Just picked upTales of Wells Fargo Seasons 1&2 today at my local Sam's. Sadly, Wide Country and Medic not yet arrived.
I'll be getting "Tales...' next month
2hxvvxk.jpg
Looking forward to that one.
Gary OS said:
     Quote:
It really is astounding, Chris.  I'm so happy to see the company releasing so many wonderful series!  I'm in for as many of these as I can afford.
Gary "I'm especially excited about the upcoming Wide Country set" O.
i know what you mean..... sending that pony express courior for more cash
jrwgea.jpg

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Willis /t/314653/upcoming-timeless-releases/90#post_3868954
i know what you mean..... sending that pony express courior for more cash
jrwgea.jpg
I hear you on that one, Jeff. I'm thinking about breaking out my old counterfeiting machine.

Gary "yes, I'm just kidding about breaking out a counterfeiting machine - mine was stolen a few years ago so I couldn't use it even if I wanted to" O.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Gary OS said:
      Quote:
I hear you on that one, Jeff.  I'm thinking about breaking out my old counterfeiting machine. 
Gary "yes, I'm just kidding about breaking out a counterfeiting machine - mine was stolen a few years ago so I couldn't use it even if I wanted to" O.   :D
It grows on trees when it comes to these Timeless Western releases
foen36.jpg

ChrisALM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Originally Posted by Gary OS /t/314653/upcoming-timeless-releases/90#post_3868938
Quote:
It really is astounding, Chris. I'm so happy to see the company releasing so many wonderful series! I'm in for as many of these as I can afford.
Same here. I am happy Timeless continues releases of The Virginian and Wagon Train.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks