What's new

Upcoming Timeless Releases (1 Viewer)

maskedmala

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Maurice
"... The western well is still pretty deep"So is the Crime/Drama with titles like: Philip Marlowe (w/Philip Carey), Dante (w/ Howard Duff), Richard Diamond (w/ David Janssen), China Smith (w/ Dan Duryea), Johnny Midnight (w/ Edmond O'Brien), New Adventures of Charlie Chan (w/ J. Carrol Naish), Boston Blackie (w/ Kent Taylor), Colonel March of Scotland Yard (w/ Boris Karloff), The Thin Man (w/ Peter Lawford), Shannon (w/ George Nader), I Led Three Lives (w/ Richard Carlson), Follow that man (w/Ralph Bellamy), Craig Kennedy, Criminologist (w/Donald Woods), City Detective (w/Rod Cameron), Tightrope! (w/Mike Connors) and the list goes on and on

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Silverking said:
There is a whole list of westerns Timeless have tried to licence without success. I don't understand what the licence holders think they have to gain by refusing , more money I suppose but that is unlikely to happen.

Mackenzies Raiders is good stuff & was indeed a ZIV production.

I would also like to see 'Black Saddle' & some of the California National Productions 'The Californians' , 'Boots & Saddles' etc. The western well is still pretty deep.
Just outta curiosity, which ones are you speaking of?

Silverking

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Street
maskedmala said:
Good list
"... The western well is still pretty deep"So is the Crime/Drama with titles like: Philip Marlowe (w/Philip Carey), Dante (w/ Howard Duff), Richard Diamond (w/ David Janssen), China Smith (w/ Dan Duryea), Johnny Midnight (w/ Edmond O'Brien), New Adventures of Charlie Chan (w/ J. Carrol Naish), Boston Blackie (w/ Kent Taylor), Colonel March of Scotland Yard (w/ Boris Karloff), The Thin Man (w/ Peter Lawford), Shannon (w/ George Nader), I Led Three Lives (w/ Richard Carlson), Follow that man (w/Ralph Bellamy), Craig Kennedy, Criminologist (w/Donald Woods), City Detective (w/Rod Cameron), Tightrope! (w/Mike Connors) and the list goes on and on
Good list, I would be in for nearly all of them.

There were a few UK series to add, I don't know if they all played in the US,

Dial 999 (Robert Beatty), New Adventures of Martin Kane (the filmed series with William Gargan returning to the role),both ZIV productions. The Pursuers (Louis Hayward) , The Cheaters (John Ireland),Mark Saber/Saber of London (Donald Gray) Fabian of the Yard (Bruce Seton- Patrol Car in the US)..

Finally to make my life complete two non crime shows - O.S.S. (Ron Randall) Cannonball (Paul Birch/William Campbell).

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Silverking said:
There is a whole list of westerns Timeless have tried to licence without success. I don't understand what the licence holders think they have to gain by refusing , more money I suppose but that is unlikely to happen.

Mackenzies Raiders is good stuff & was indeed a ZIV production.

I would also like to see 'Black Saddle' & some of the California National Productions 'The Californians' , 'Boots & Saddles' etc. The western well is still pretty deep.
Would really love to see The Californians. Great show, with great theme song.

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Richard V said:
Count me in on the Californians , and how about Hotel DeParee?

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Richard V said:
Controlled by SFM Entertainment. Two problems there. One is that they overcharge for licensing their shows so when companies do make a deal with them they usually lose their shirts. Two is they have a bad relationship with Timeless.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
LouA said:
Count me in on the Californians , and how about Hotel DeParee?
Hotel DeParee is a CBS property, because I've seen a couple of episodes on a bootleg tape, which my brother eventually transferred to DVD-R, so I've seen them again. Don't think the network has all those episodes of that series transferred to videotape for it only ran one season in 1959-60.

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Timeless just announced Harbor Command as a5 disc set to be released this year. (TVshowsondvd)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks