What's new

Upcoming games! (1 Viewer)

Aaron Copeland

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
OK, I just posted a list of XBOX and GC games I am interested in over in the hardware forum to help Bill C choose between an XBOX and GC. I decided to re-post my lists over here in the software forum plus add my interests in PS2 and PC games:

Keep in mind, these are only what interests me, but it should give you an idea of some of the titles that may have potential. Also, some are coming out for multiple systems (Rayman for example). In most of these cases I have gone with the XBOX version since those versions have a better chance of being better than the GC/PS2 versions because of its technical abilities (prog scan, 5.1 DD, etc...). At the very least they should be identical.

XBOX
------------------------------------
Dead to Rights
Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter
Rayman 3
Blinx
Tork (maybe)
Yager (maybe)
Unreal Championship
Brute Force
Time Splitters 2
Deathrow (maybe)
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Splinter Cell
Ninja Gaiden
The Unseen
Malice (maybe)
Toe Jam and Earl III (maybe)
Steel Battalion
Enclave
Project Ego
MK: Deadly Alliance (maybe)
PSO2

I also may pick up one of the Mech games coming out for the XBOX...like Murakumo or Mech Assault. Also, Turok: Evolution is a 'maybe'. The first two games were so close to being very good, but fell short due some stupid gameplay issues that should have been easily fixed.

Gamecube
--------------------------------------
Metroid
Zelda
Mario
Starfox Adventures
Eternal Darkness (maybe)
Wario World
RE 0
RE 4
Animal Crossing (maybe)
1080 White Storm

I'm sure there are other for the Cube that I will want, but that is all I can think of right now.

PS2
GTA: Vice City
Wild Arms 3
Red Faction 2
Sly Cooper (maybe)
Ratchet & Clank (maybe)
Devil May Cry 2
ZOE2
Silent Hill 3
Contra
Shinobi
Twisted Metal Black: Online
SOCOM
Xenosaga
The Lost (maybe)
Grandia Xtreme (maybe)
Breath of Fire V (maybe)
Onimusha 2
Tenchu 3 (maybe)

PC
Unreal Tournament 2k3
Star Wars: Galaxies (maybe)
Unreal II
Deus Ex 2
Doom III
World of Warcraft
SimCity 4 (maybe)

Well, that is all I can think of for now. That's a lot of spending in my future :b Of course, some will launch and not be as good as expected, so it's highly doubtful I will buy everything on that list. Also, some of these games will be a long time in coming so as least the spending will be spread out over quite a period of time.

Feel free to add any others that currently hold your interest!

Aaron

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
XBOX
Steel Battalion...I probably won't be able to afford this one when it comes out (just bought a new car) but I'll probably get it anyway. Capcom deserves praise for making such an insane controller.
I've started keeping an eye out for news on Kung Fu Chaos. The more I see of this one, the more appealing it looks to me.
Advance word on The Thing seems to be good.
Buffy also seems to like it's actually going to turn out very well.
Damn near everything Sega's doing :)
I really want the Bruce Lee game to be cool but I'm afraid it's going to suck.
PS2
Red Dead Revolver looks cool. I'm hoping that western games will eventually be a hot trend. Can't have too many western games :)
The Getaway.
I'm very curious about The Lost. Irrational's doing that one, I think, and I've enjoyed their PC games.
PC
I can't wait for No One Lives Forever 2.

ChrisV

Second Unit
Also, some are coming out for multiple systems (Rayman for example). In most of these cases I have gone with the XBOX version since those versions have a better chance of being better than the GC/PS2 versions because of its technical abilities (prog scan, 5.1 DD, etc...). At the very least they should be identical.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks