What's new

Up to 50% off Criterions at DVD Empire (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Some pretty fine prices on a select bunch of Criterions at DVD Empire. Better than Deep Discount DVD prices on the same titles even with their current 20% off sale. If you buy three (they don't all have to be Criterions), you can get free shipping (must be selected; it's not the default). Unfortunately, the sale seems to be limited to in-stock items, and some titles are out. My selections (Naked Lunch, Videodrome & Richard III) were all in stock.

PerryD

Supporting Actor
Thanks, picked up 8 1/2, Charade and Vanishing, used coupon 639873 for $5 off $50, and selected the free shipping for buying three discs, $55.41 total, about 50% off list.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I need the anamorphic reissue for Charade but the one listed here doesnt indicate 16x9 or not. :frowning:

Jim-M

Second Unit
Someone at DVDTalk posted the UPCs for the anamorphic and non-anamorphic versions of Charade. The UPC listed by DVDEmpire is for the anamorphic one. Also, someone said they had gotten the anamorphic version of Charade earlier this year from DVDEmpire.

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I got my copy yesterday and there is a sticker on the front of the case stating a new 16:9 anamorphic transfer for Charade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Righ
Recent bookmarks