What's new

Untouchables S.e ! (1 Viewer)

JohnTRU

Stunt Coordinator
Has Steven Spielberg designed that cover or something? I seem to remember that the original had Costner holding a gun, not a badge?

Or maybe it's the same person who designed the cover to the Rounders SE :)

CraigL

Screenwriter
That dvddebate review doesn't make me very happy. Short featurettes (with none of the main actors participating), no commentary and the same shitty 5.1 track. *sigh* What was the point????

Jeff(R)

Second Unit

That cover blows. And the Beretta pistol at the bottom of the cover (pointed at Costner's crotch) looks like it's from the late 20th century.

Here is the original movie poster art:

Scott Kimball

Screenwriter

I've not yet received screeners for ANY October product from Paramount, with the exception of the Friday 13th set (which was probably shipped early due to the time required to do a proper review).

I would expect this and other 10/5 releases to show up any day now.

-Scott

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
i'm eagerly awaiting reviews of this SE, since the HD transfer they've been showing on TV recently is riddled with horrible print dirt and white speckles/scracthes...i've recorded multiple showings of it over the last month (don't remember if it was Showtime-HD or HBO-HD) and they all exhibit some of the worst speckling i've ever seen on an HD print.

i'm assuming the new dvd is mastered from the new HD print (usually when a remastered S.E. dvd is coming out, the new HD print is shown on the HD cable channels)....so i'm really curious to see if the bad speckling is on the dvd.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Well, Colin has his review up at DVD Movie Guide, and he noted that the video quality looked pretty much the same. I love this movie but I don't think I need to upgrade just for th extras.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks