What's new

Untitled Star Wars Film (Shawn Levy) (1 Viewer)

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I sent an email to Kathleen Kennedy expressing my internet to maybe someday consider myself to be a contender to pitch an idea for a trilogy of Star Wars trilogies. They will take us into a whole untapped aspect of the Star Wars universe the likes of which fans will go crazy over.

Museum Pieces

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Skylar
How many announcements have there been about someone "tapped" to direct a Star Wars film, and here we are, years later, still waiting. This song and dance is getting kind of old. It's hard to really believe any of it. I'm still waiting for Patty Jenkins's X-Wing movie. That's what I wanted. In the trailer, in what seems like years ago, she said, "See you soon." Uh, yeah. And am I suppose to believe Waititi's film is still really scheduled for 2025? I hope so. Kevin Feige? I don't know. Lots of announcements. No movies.

Used to be a movie was announced and 2-3 years later, there it was. But that was when there was someone competent in charge...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks