What's new

Until Dawn (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
This PS4 title is another great exclusive that is basically just an extended slasher/Saw type horror film game in which you control the actions of 8 characters in a remote mountain cabin being hunted by a killer. The goal being to keep all 8 alive until the end(so far it seems impossible). The character animations are spectacular.
Here is the cast talking about the characters they play:

All in all this is a purchase I am very glad I made as it seems the replay will be very high. I like horror films and the graphics and atmosphere have to be seen, and played to experience the tense feeling that comes from the life and death decisions you are in control of.
I grade it an A-. the only drawback I think is that most choices are limited to only two options(3 would have spiced things up a bit more).

here is the trailer:

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
I loved this game. I have platinumed it, and know pretty much all the ins and outs of it. They did a great job of capturing all of the genre sterotypes and throwing in some surprises as well.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I finished the game with one survivor.
Good thing this game has such a high replay value because it is pretty short.
Great story, and characters will have me returning soon. The excellent atmosphere is the icing on the cake.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Loved this game. Can't wait to run thru it again with different choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks