I have an unshielded Sub. I know if magnets are too close to the TV they cause crazy color patterns, and if they stay there to long the patterns will stay permanently. My question is, if my sub is a foot and a half away from my TV, and everything looks fine with the picture, am I safe? Or is it the case that in the short term the magnet will not visibly damage the screen, but over time it may degrade the picture and cause permanant damage. I guess my question is: Is there a way to know for sure the unshielded speaker is a safe distance from the TV? If not, then I will have to just go by the rule, "get it as far away as possible". Thanks in advance for replies.